Indium 10.1HF Solder Paste is an air reflow, no-clean, halogen-free, lead-free solder paste specifically formulated to have ultra-low voiding, especially for designs that incorporate large ground pads otherwise known as bottom termination components (BTCs). BTCs include packages such as QFNs, DPAKs, and MOSFETs. The flux chemistry is specifically engineered to improve reliability by minimizing voiding and maximizing ECM and head-in-pillow performance while also providing excellent wetting, solder beading, solder balling, and slump to meet IPC specifications. It is compatible with lead-free alloys such as SnAgCu, SnAg, and other alloy systems favored by the electronics industry.
Indium 10.1HF Solder Paste versatile with a balanced set of properties:
- Meets leading OEM standards for non-wet open resistance.
- Oxidation barrier technology delivers strong resistance to:
- Head-in-pillow defects
- Graping (non-coalescence of powder particles)
- Strong surface oxide cleaning and pad wetting during reflow ramp
- Ultra low voiding on BGSs, CSPs, and QFNs
- Outstanding printing performance with high transfer efficiency and low variability
- Excellent response-to-pause
Cleaning: Indium 10.1HF is designed for no-clean applications; however, the flux can be removed, if necessary, by using a commercially available flux residue remover. Stencil cleaning is best performed using isopropyl alcohol (IPA) as a solvent. Most commercially available non-water-based stencil cleaners work well.
Product Data Sheet: Indium10.1HF Ultra-Low Voiding Pb-Free Solder Paste