Indium 8.9HF | Lead Free | No Clean | Solder Paste
A low voiding paste with a 72 Hour Stencil Life – Indium 8.9HF is our most popular paste!
Indium 8.9HF is an air reflow, no-clean solder paste specifically formulated to accommodate the higher processing temperatures required by the SnAgCu,SnAg, and other alloy systems favored by the electronics industry to replace conventional Pb-bearing solders. Indium8.9HF offers unprecedented stencil print transfer efficiency to work in the broadest range of processes. In addition, the high probe testability of Indium8.9HF minimizes false failures in ICT.
- Alloy: SAC 305 (96.5Sn 3.0Ag 0.5Cu)
- Metal: Type 4: 84%
- Mesh Size: Type 4: -400+635 (25 to 38 microns)
- Halogen-free per EN14582 test method
- High transfer efficiency through small apertures (≤ 0.66AR)
- Eliminates hot and cold slump
- High oxidation resistance
- Wets well to oxidized BGA and pad surfaces
- Excellent soldering performance under high temperature and long reflow processes
- Clear, probe testable flux residue
- Backward compatible with SnPb alloys
- 72 Hour Stencil Life
- Low Voiding
*All of our Indium solder paste is available in 10cc & 30cc syringes, 500g jars and 600g cartridges. Each paste is also available in different mesh sizes (types). If you are interested in any of these variations please contact us at 416-578-8070 or [email protected] to place a specialized order.