Indium 3.2 | Lead Free | Water Wash | Solder Paste
Indium3.2 is an air or nitrogen reflow, water-soluble solder paste specifically formulated to accommodate the higher processing temperatures required by the Sn/Ag/Cu, Sn/Ag, Sn/Sb, and other Pb-Free alloy systems. This product formulation offers consistent, repeatable printing performance combined with a long stencil life and sufficient tack strength to handle the challenges of today’s high-speed as well as high-mix surface mount lines. In addition to consistent printing and reflow requirements, this solder paste offers superb wetting to the various Pb-Free metallizations and has exceptional low voiding performance on fine-pitch components, including BGA’s and CSP’s.
- Alloy: SAC 305 (96.5Sn 3.0Ag 0.5Cu)
- Mesh Size: Type 3: -325+500 (25 to 45 microns)
- Metal: Type 3: 88.5%
- Consistent fine-pitch printing performance with high transfer efficiency from stencil apertures
- Superior fine-pitch soldering ability
- Wide reflow profile window
- Excellent response-to-pause printing performance
- Outstanding slump resistance
- Low voiding
- Minimal foaming during the cleaning process
- Excellent wetting
*All of our Indium solder paste is available in 10cc & 30cc syringes, 500g jars and 600g cartridges. Each paste is also available in different mesh sizes (types). If you are interested in any of these variations please contact us at 416-578-8070 or [email protected] to place a specialized order.