Durafuse™ LT is a low-temperature alloy system designed to provide high-reliability in low-temperature applications that require a reflow temperature below 210°C.
Durafuse™ LT provides improved drop shock resilience, outclassing bismuth-tin (BiSn) or bismuth-tin-silver (BiSnAg) alloys, and performing better than SAC305 with optimum process setup. Durafuse™ LT is made up of a low-melting indium-containing alloy and a higher-melting SAC alloy. The SnInAg alloy initiates joint fusion while the SAC alloy provides enhanced strength and durability. Durafuse™ LT is ideal for high-reliability applications, which utilize thermally sensitive components or boards and/or have a requirement for step soldering.
Comes in a 500g jar.
Contact us for pricing and alloy/particle size selection.
- Excellent drop shock reliability—comparable to SAC
- Reflow below 210°C
- Melting temperature above 180°C
- Good mechanical shear strength up to 150–165°C
- Good thermal and electrical conductivity
- Not as brittle as other low temperature solder pastes
There are no reviews yet.