Indium TACFlux® | 10cc Syringes is a no-clean flux designed to be used in rework and repair, SMT component attachment, and virtually all applications where flux is required. Its many uses include: rework and repair of various electronics assemblies and components, SMT component attach (including BGAs and flip-chips), BGA ball-attach, preform soldering, and virtually any application where a flux is required. Cycle times are not critical as TACFlux® may sit for hours with no reflow degradation.
- Halogen-free for Pb-free applications
- Excellent pin-probe per formance
- Wide reflow profile window under both air and nitrogen
- Excellent soldering per formance and process yield
- Excellent wetting to all fresh and aged surface finishes, including, but not limited to: OSP, immersion Ag, immersion Sn, and ENIG.
- Low voiding in all joints, including BGA assemblies
Indium TACFlux®: Product Data Sheet